When: September 19-22, 2022
Where: Mountain View Rec Center
Times: Mon, Wed & Thurs 8:00am-5:00pm
*Parents are welcome to attend and shop the Bookfair during their child's classroom visit. The Bookfair will also be open before and after school.
You can decorate/setup, help kids select books or be a cashier.
We’re excited to invite you to our upcoming Fall Scholastic Book Fair. Hosted by the APT, this event is an opportunity for students of all ages to build their home libraries and further their love of reading. All purchases benefit Cochise Elementary School. This year's event will be held at the Mountain View Rec Center located directly behind the school. Our theme is Reading is Magic!
Students will have a chance to attend the Book Fair with their class. Parents can also attend the Bookfair during their child's class visit. Be on the lookout for information on when your class will be visiting the Bookfair.
- Bookfair accepts cash, check, credit card and offers eWallet, a safe and secure alternative to cash. Simply create a free account to add funds and/or invite family and friends to contribute so your child can select their own books. Any unused funds can be spent at The Scholastic Store Online or to fund a future eWallet.
- Checks payable to Cochise APT, with a dollar amount on a post-it as a "do not exceed" make things super easy when we are calculating tax.
- Don't forget to buy a book for your teacher. Teachers will have buckets with their "Wishlist" books in them.
- There will be a "cash only" Lollipop Pull. Students are limited to $1 (that’s 4 lollipops) without an adult present (1 in 6 lollipops wins an extra prize).
- Raffle Basket tickets will be 2 for $5 or 5 for $10. Basket themes are "Dragons", “Unicorns” and “Harry Potter.”
- A "Guess How Many Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans Are in the Potion Vial" game will be daily. It’s free and the prizes are adorable. Everyone can play during the class visit.